Market Microloan Program
On May 28th 2017 we will be launching a new event called the Welland Antique and Artisan Market. Part of this initiative will be to provide a microloan to vendors who are interested but do not have the means to purchase a full season booth.
The following are the requirements and loan criteria for vendors to participate in the program;
- The loan will be provide in the form of a booth rental valued at $260.00 that will be provided to Market Manager as payment for the season
- The vendor will participate from May 28th – September 3rd (except June 4th and August 13th as the market is not available)
- The vendor must participate for all 13 weeks, if not they will forfeit their spot (rain/shine)
- The vendor must produce an handcraft item(s)
- This is open to both men and women vendors
- The loan will be paid in 5 installments of $52.00 from June 15th- Nov 15th , 2017
- The vendor upon paying loan in full will be able to participate in training/classes to grow their business using technology courses available through Niagara Women Enterprise Centre
The Niagara Women Enterprise Centre has partnered with us on the Market Micro Loan program and has purchased a vendor booth. If you are interested in becoming a vendor at their booth, please contact Brenda Martin firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.